NO INSURANCE – NO PROBLEM! Check out Dr Schwan’s Discount Dental Plan @ www.SmileSaver.info
Archives for July 2009
Dr Bob’s Life Extending Pearls Of Wisdom
We hold these truths to be self evident but unfortunately many times we don’t live by them. What follows is a brief list of “Dr Bob’s Life Extending Pearls Of Wisdom.
- Go to bed and get up the same time every day with a combination of sleeping or just staying in bed for any multiple of 1.5 hours- 4.5, 6, or 7.5 since we sleep in 1.5 hour cycles. Keep track & try it.
- Eat breakfast and a total of three or more small meals a day and stop eating after 7 pm.
- Stop eating or drinking the artificial crap that get’s foisted upon us by the “food industry”.
- Stay with wholesome and natural foodstuffs: fruits, vegetables, whole grains and protein.
- Exercise with every move you make by doing so with vigor; for example drying yourself with a bath towel or walking. Do some sustained aerobics at least three times a week or daily for 20 minutes. Do some specific weight training to maintain your bone strength.
- Go ahead and have that one drink at the end of the day to just settle-I emphasize ONE!
- Take a multiple vitamin, Calcium supplement, Coenzyme Q, and Flaxseed Oil.
- Drink eight-eight ounce glasses of water a day or its equivalent.
- Nurture your companionship needs.
- Say your prayers and be honest with yourself and God.
- Have a good bowel movement.
Make a list of things on your mind:
- Cross out all the things you can have absolutely no effect on the possble outcome.
- Take the remaining items and reduce them to the five most important.
- Get at least one of those taken care of every day.
Become a Positive Force:
- Trash the things that drag you down and start treating yourself to positive thoughts & actions.
- Everyone you meet-the first thing that should come out of your mouth should be a complement.
- The best way to feel good is to first make someone else’s day.
Above all else KISS- Keep It Simple Stupid, JUST DO IT!